Immigrant Child Advocacy Project

NWIRP may be able to provide legal representation to an undocumented minor who has been/is being abused or neglected by her/his parents, or has been abandoned by her/his parents either in the child's home country or in the United States.

If you are a DSHS/DCFS caseworker, dependency attorney, school teacher, or someone who otherwise knows or works with a minor who may need legal help obtaining lawful immigration status, please fill out the Immigrant Child Advocacy Project referral formImmigrant Child Advocacy Project referral form and fax it to "Attention: SIJS" at 206.587.4025.

Domestic Violence Advocates

NWIRP may be able to provide legal representation to immigrant survivors of domestic violence or violent crime.  If you are a domestic violence advocate and have a client who needs legal assistance with an immigration matter, please call NWIRP's VAWA Unit Intake Line at (206) 957-8621.

Service providers working with domestic violence victims can also help us gather necessary information and/or provide advice to clients by reviewing some of the following materials created by NWIRP.